Τετάρτη 13 Απριλίου 2011

MARY KATRANTZOU BY ERIK MADIGAN HECK




The Saga of Julianne Academie

by Stephanie LaCava

We call ourselves The Nabis. 
Our gatherings happen late night in my family’s townhouse
decorated in homage to Pierre Bonard and Edouard Vuillard. 
I guess that’s where we got the idea for our name,
a reference to the artist collective in which they both took part
during the late nineteenth century.

There are a few rules that must be followed, if you’re to join us. 
There are no pictures allowed, no recording, no filming. 
We believe in living to tell stories--paint pictures, if you will,
from emotion and memory. 
With all these bloggers, contraband I-phones in hand,
we’ve been having trouble keeping up our original ethos. 
Suddenly, we’re snapped--captured unexpectedly en situ.

A few nights ago, something was amiss. 
I had slicked my hair back and dusted it blue
and tried on a few of my favorite dresses by Mary Katranzou
and then, I heard him.  Someone had snuck into the house...

Production Credits

Styling by Heidi Bivens at The Wall Group
Set design by Shaun Kato Samuel
Hair by Weasley O’Meara at The Wall Group
Make-Up by Deanna Melluso at Artlist
Model Janice at Ford
Photo assistant Shay Harrington
Post Production work by Versatile Studios
http://www.nomenusquarterly.com/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου