Τρίτη 15 Μαΐου 2012

Eddie O'Bryan's photostream


 Nude on Roof

Nude on Roof

“Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
Some of the people can be all right part of the time,
But all of the people can’t be all right all of the time.
I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours.
I said that. ”
- Bob Dylan, 1962 (20 years old)
 
Girl in White Dress

Girl in White Dress

I'm either on the verge of artistic relevancy, or I'm going insane. Fine line. Who knows. Who cares?

 
The year of the dirigible

The year of the dirigible 

Tilt Shift

Tilt Shift www.eddieobryan.com

photo

Kitty

Several years ago, my cat (who was very old at the time) decided to bounce. Never saw her again. In my head, this is her, exploring the world, alive and kickin’ it.


photo

Medici

I saw Carla at Cafe Medici in Austin one night and asked her if I could photograph her.
This is the end result.

 
photo

England III

photo

Curtsey

photo

Anissa, Downtown NYC

photo

Amanda at Wormsloe

Ampersands and ballet dancers


Ampersands and ballet dancers are awesome. Combine the two and woah.

 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου