Σάββατο 13 Οκτωβρίου 2012

New Bond girl is double 0 heaven the Greek goddessTonia Sotiropoulou


Licence to thrill ... Tonia Sotiropoulou
Facebook
By ALISON MALONEY

MEET the Greek goddess Daniel Craig gets to bed in the latest 007 movie.

Tonia Sotiropoulou has been cast as a Bond girl in Skyfall, and will get to grips with the womanising British agent in a steamy scene.

The stunning actress, who will start filming scenes in Istanbul later this month, confirmed the casting on her own Facebook page – and she was more than a little delighted.

She wrote: "Dear friends I officially announce I got a part in J. Bond new film!!!

“Turkey here I come! Thank u all for you love and support! This is officially the happiest day of my life bitches!!!!"

The actress first auditioned in the role of Severine, which went to French beauty Berenice Marlohe.


Bond babe ... Tonia Sotiropoulou

But her head-turning looks impressed the producers so much that she landed the smaller role of a mysterious beauty who seduces Bond early on in the movie.

She told a Greek newspaper: “This is the happiest day of my life so far! I feel very lucky and blessed, but basically, I am very grateful that this happened, for my family and my friends who believe in me.
Beauty ... Tonia Sotiropoulou

“I will do the best, I am very proud because somehow it might be something that will advertise in Greece and I am happy about it."

Bilingual Tonia studied acting in Athens and starred in various TV shows in her homeland before moving to London.


Double agent ... Daniel Craig with Bond girls Berenice Marlohe and Naomie Harris

She has recently finished filming the horror movie, Berberian Sound Studio, with Toby Jones.

And before Christmas she starred in Martha Fiennes’ Covent Garden installation, Nativity – as the Virgin Mary.

From saint to sinner, it looks like Tonia is a Sky-fallen woman.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/4241073/New-Bond-girl-Tonia-Sotiropoulou-to-bed-Daniel-Craig.html#ixzz29AVcx5By

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου