Πέμπτη 1 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Miranda Kerr: 'I must have been a koala in my past life' for Esquire


Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr reveals her flirtatious temperament, yearnings for the mountains and her past life as a koala to Esquire magazine.
Esquire December shoot featuring Miranda Kerr Photo: Esquire

With the body of an Angel and her marriage to a very well known elf (Aka British actor Orlando Bloom), model Miranda Kerr has catapulted to stratospheric status as a model-come-yummy-mummy in recent years. This November will see her cement her pin-up status as the 29-year-old is awarded the 'Sexiest Woman Alive' title by Esquiremagazine.
And if the saucy snaps, lensed by David Slijper, aren't enough to get male heart's racing and women's eyes green with envy - that bottom appears to be off the scale of pertness - her candid revelations of life on the Victoria's Secret set certainly will.
"We always have so much fun when we shoot and my temperament's flirtatious, so it's second nature to me," the Australian super noted of her five year-stint as an A-list lingerie model for the brand.

Continuing to contemplate when 'sexy' becomes 'too sexy', the mother of one noted: "I don't really think of rules, as long as it's classy and timeless and it's something I wouldn't be ashamed of."
Esquire December shoot featuring Australian model Miranda Kerr. PHOTO: David Slijper

And while 99 per cent of us won't have access to a Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra, Miranda does have some words of encouragement for us: "I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given, not hiding that."
But rather than wax lyrical about her exercise regimes and diet plans - we've all seen the Twitter work-out snaps - the KORA Organics beauty queen gushed over her outdoorsy upbringing.

"I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside" the Angel mused, when reminiscing of her upbringing on her grandparent's farm. "I like to climb. I find it very rewarding…. I don't like abseiling, though. I don't like going down. I like going up," Kerr stipulated.

Leaving male fans with the last notion that: "I must have been a koala in my past life," Miranda Kerr is certainly not just a pert bottom.
The full interview appears in the December issue of Esquire , on sale Thursday 1 November. Also available as a digital edition. More exclusive photos of Miranda can be seen at Esquire


You reblogged mrs-bloom










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου