Κυριακή 19 Μαΐου 2013

Me In My Place With Sophie Saint Thomas



“When I moved to New York City I felt at home for the first time in my life.”




“I get hate for this, but I prefer The Rolling Stones to the Beatles.”


“Tattoos are addictive. Like with sex, a little pain can be pleasant. I’ve only begun my tattoo collection, but each one represents a special moment in my life.”

Me and My MIMP Experience

Some musings and advice from a woman recently photographed for Me In My Place

We’re all perverts. I’m just one of the few who admit it.

There are several facets to my attraction to Me In My Place. The first one is obvious: I like looking at photos of hot chicks. I’ve been with far more men than women, yet I’ve also slept and dated girls and thus identify as bisexual. Sometimes I see a pretty lady who gets me so wet I wonder if I’m a full-on Ellen, but then a few hours later I’m rubbing one out imagining being plowed by two men. So rather than drown in confusion trying to pick a side I’ll float happily in the middle. Have you noticed all the celebrities coming out as bisexual? Lady Gaga, Evan Rachel Wood, Clive Davis, Azealia Banks. I don’t think it’s so much a trend, but rather finally becoming socially acceptable to be bi. Hard-core heterosexuals will disagree, but I think there’s a little gay in all of us. Yet I digress.

The shift from enjoying the photos of other women to wanting to appear on the site myself rests in my exhibitionist kink. Of course, the attention of having your photo up on MIMP is great for an irresistible array of reasons, but regardless if photos are published or not, I enjoy being photographed. I like being in my underwear and get off on others enjoying the sight of me. I’m always cooking naked, my neighbors have probably seen my boobs more than my boyfriend at this point. The less clothes the more comfortable I feel, perhaps it’s the product of a youth in the Virgin Islands spent mostly barefoot in a bikini.

For every voyeur there’s an exhibitionist, providing balance and allowing the Earth to continue to spin relaxingly on its axis.

For me, a photo shoot with MIMP includes taking off my all clothes, tearing off black fishnet thigh-high stockings with my teeth. For a more demure lady, the shoot can entail you keeping on a cotton floral-patterened bra, smiling sheepishly yet sexily for the camera. That’s the beauty of the experience, it truly is you in your place, being you. The power lies with the model. You can wear what you want, do what you want, so long as you are comfortable, which means just being yourself. The girl’s personality and unique sex appeal shines through, which is why I think MIMP has grown so popular.

There’s a lot of feminist back and forth over the objectification of women. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m no expert on feminist theory. What I do believe, is that women deserve the right to be just as sexualized and naked as we want to be, as much as we have the right to be fully clothed and non-sexualized. In life or with a shoot for MIMP, if you find it demeaning to take your shirt off, keep it on. For me, I love being naked, so I’m going to take off my god-damn bra. An asteroid could slam into Manhattan or I could forget to look both ways as I often do and get smushed by a bus - I’m showing the world my body while I’m still here because I enjoy it. Am I starting to sound a bit like a motivational speaker? I wonder how high schools would feel about me speaking to gyms full of students shouting “Life is short! SHOW YOUR FUCKING TITS!” My bookshelf goes from Eckhart Tolle’s the Power of Now to the Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities for some insight into my strange brain.

I look forward to enjoying the photos of the many women who will be photographed for MIMP in the future, from the fishnet freaks to the polka-dotted cuties. Just be you girl, and in the words of the site’s creator prepare “to melt the internet.”

Sophie Saint Thomas



“I spent a month in Baja California Sur, Mexico, living in a tent getting certified to teach yoga. There were scorpions and rattle snakes outside my tent I’d have to dodge when I have to go pee.”


“I’m an exhibitionist, I love being naked. The neighbors across the street from me have probably seen me naked more than boyfriends because I never wear clothes at home.”


“I embrace my dark side.”

I think we all embrace your dark side Sophie…

“I’ve never done karaoke before. I can’t sing for shit, so when I do I will probably perform a rap song, likely Snoop Dogg.”


“I have no filter, I am one of the most blunt people you will ever meet.”

“Don’t let the dirty talk fool you, I’m a classy broad who loves to be wined and dined.”


Hey look… they took a MIMP image, turned it sideways and didn’t give credit to the original post… lovely, just lovely…

Oh, well…

no words… speachless…

Oh, hello…


“I miss the X-Files, that was probably my favorite show of all time. I am a spooky Fox Mulder I WANT TO BELIEVE.”

“Angelina Jolie is my idol.

“The scariest memory of growing up in the Virgin Islands was Hurricane Marilyn in 1995. My entire house collapsed on top of my family and we were homeless for a week.”


“The world would be a better place if everyone had more sex.”
http://meinmyplace.com/page/4


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου