Κυριακή 13 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Work by Thomas Cole Simmonds.



SISTERS

UNDERCLIFF

DAY IN THE PARK

DOT

DRYAD

ITALIAN GARDEN

KITSCH WEEKEND

LAST DAY OF SUMMER

POOL
SEASIDE TOWN


Work by Thomas Cole Simmonds. Based in The United Kingdom.


What style do you prefer?


For my own style of photography before shooting I usually prepare the basics of the shoot beforehand but leave the rest to develop as the shoot progresses, I am usually more inspired by the model and location during the shoot.


How do you get your inspiration?

It can come from anywhere really, but usually I feel most inspired in the early hours while listening to my favourite music.


What kind of tools do you use?

I usually take two cameras with me on shoots, my main being a 5D Mk2 and my second being one of a selection of analogue cameras. I usually cycle through so I can shoot with them equally.


What advise can you give to people?

Keep going, even if it seems fruitless. Eventually good things will happen!


Favorite websites?

getinspiredmagazine.com / Check out more work by Thomas Cole Simmonds here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου