Δευτέρα 31 Μαρτίου 2014

Miranda Kerr naked for GQ: ‘Im more sexually confident thanks.’



Miranda Kerr naked for GQ wil have you in a very good mood. Photography courtesy Mario Testino

Kids it’s time to take a steaming cup of chamomile tea and slowly stir the frothy tea leaves as you glaze over the latest Miranda Kerr naked for GQ images.

The shoot comes courtesy of famed photographer Mario Testino who teamed up with Miranda Kerr, 30 for some raunchy new images.

In the feature, the newly single Aussie model reveals she’s keen to explore her sexuality more now thatOrlando Bloom is finally out of the picture.

Reflects Miranda Kerr: ‘The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy. One thing I’ve noticed is now that I’m having less sex my body isn’t as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.

‘Orlando and I always had great chemistry. One-night stands aren’t my thing. I made Orlando wait for six months until I even kissed him.’

The model even talks about her sexual frequency: ‘The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy,’ equating sex to a work out.

‘One thing I’ve noticed is now that I’m having less sex my body isn’t as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.’

And in case you think you can’t stand the teasing, there’s more:

‘I always ask for a critique on my performance. I always want to better myself in every way.’

The Aussie model even reveals that she has become part of the mile-high club.

Speaking openly about her sex life, Miranda Kerr tells: ‘Sort of. Let’s put it this way, I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.’

Yes kids, I’ve paused to add another dollop of sugar in my tea as well. Shall we continue ….?


The Aussie vixen goes on to tell since separating from Orlando Bloom she’s received various ‘ridiculous’ proposals since her split from Orlando Bloom, but none that she’s taken too seriously. Although the Aussie model has been placed next to Aussie media heavy weight James Packer. The pair recently told they were just friends. Or are they?

Reiterated the model: ‘I’m dating. I’m loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I’m not looking to fall in love again quickly.

‘I still get chatted up a lot. I’ve had some crazy, ridiculous proposals – stuff that you wouldn’t even see in the movies. No blind dates, however, and I never google a man’s name before I meet him.’

And how does Orlando Bloom feel about all this?

In a recent interview for UK’s Time Magazine, the actor told: ‘It’s ever evolving, but I’ve said to her, “We’re going to be in each other’s lives for the rest of our lives and we have a [three-year-old] child, so it’s important to me that we respect each other as we always have and that Flynn feels that and understands that.” There’s a deep love between us.’

Bloom and Kerr are currently raising their only son in New York’s Upper East Side, but he longs for Flynn to ‘live at home, in England.’

Read more in the May issue of GQ magazine, featuring Miranda Kerr, available on Thursday, hopefully your chamomile tea will have simmered down by then…



69

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου